Masking film with adhesive tape (3 m X 20 m)
- Sorgloser Einkauf mit 100 Tagen Widerrufsrecht
- for quick and professional masking and masking indoors and outdoors in one operation
- Length=20 meters, width=3 meters
When treating the substrate, there are 3 essential things to consider:
- The background must not discolour
- The substrate should be evenly colored and match the color of the cotton plaster
- The substrate should be rough, especially when applying with a trowel.
Discolouring substrates should be treated with deep primer and a suitable isolating paint .
A rough surface makes it easier to apply with a trowel and reduces material consumption.
The processing of cotton plaster is simple, but there are a few things to consider:
First you mix the desired amount of cotton plaster with the amount of water indicated on the packaging. The amount of water depends on the decor and the method of application.
After the soaking time specified on the packaging, mix the quantity again properly.
Now you can start applying.
Our transparent smoothing trowel with its rounded corners is particularly suitable for this.
And with that we wish you happy work and lots of success!
PS: You are also welcome to experiment with our trial packages first.
 Price incl. German VAT. The total price depends on the VAT rate in the delivery country.